As part of the admissions process, and prior to enrolling in courses, all students under the age of 18, except for foster youth (see below), must have consent from a parent/guardian as proof of financial responsibility and consent for approval of text messaging and automated communication. This is required for all students under the age of 18.
In addition, students in Early College Programs (ACE, Hoop of Learning, and Dual Enrollment) and students taking college course while in high school, must also complete: the All-In-One form. This form is proof of and fulfills the following requirements:
- student information release
- registration by proxy
- financial responsibility
- text messaging/automated communication
This form will be required until rescinded by the parent/guardian, the student fully matriculates (becomes a college student), or until the student turns the age of 18.
Please note: All students are enrolled in the ALERT notification system in order to receive Emergency Alerts concerning health and safety of people on campus/sites via text messaging. Please ensure your student provides a current cell phone number.
Students who are under 18, and in foster care, may enroll for classes at MCCCD schools without a guarantee of funding from a parent/guardian. In order to prove status in foster care, students must provide documentation that shows they are a current ward of the court. Accepted documentation includes, but is not limited to: a signed letter on DCS letterhead, initial dependency hearing documentation, a Notice to Provider, or a signed letter on group home letterhead. Upon receipt, the signature of a parent or guardian will be waived.
Choose from one of the following options:
- Online option: If you would like to complete the forms online, students should log in, complete the dynamic form, and send to a parent/guardian for approval.
Submit Financial Responsibility and Consent -OR- All In One Form
- In-Person: Submit the Financial Responsibility and Consent form (English version | Spanish version) in-person at the college you plan to attend. See the list below for each campuses' Admissions, Records, and Registration offices.
- In-Person: Submit the All-In-One form (English version / Spanish version) in-person at the college you plan to attend. For Early College Programs (ACE, Hoop of Learning, and Dual Enrollment) and high school students who are taking college courses while still in high school (online/in-person), please complete the All-In-One form.
Failure to complete this step will delay your ability to register. You may also submit your consent in person at the community college you wish to attend (see the list below).
|Chandler-Gilbert Community College
Admissions and Records - Coyote Center
2626 East Pecos Road
Chandler, AZ 85225
|Paradise Valley Community College
Kranitz Student Center Welcome Center
18401 N. 32nd Street
Phoenix, AZ 85032
|Estrella Mountain Community College
Komatke Hall - Admissions and Registration
3000 North Dysart Road
Avondale, AZ 85392
Hannelly Center One Stop Enrollment Center
1202 W. Thomas Road
Phoenix, AZ 85013
|GateWay Community College
Admissions & Records - Integrated Education.
108 N. 40th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85034
|Rio Salado College
Rio Salado College Admissions & Records
2323 W. 14th Street
Tempe, AZ 85281
|Glendale Community College
6000 West Olive Avenue
Glendale, AZ 85302
|Scottsdale Community College
Records and Registration, SS136
9000 E. Chaparral Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85256
|Mesa Community College
Admissions and Records, KSC35
1833 West Southern Avenue
Mesa, AZ 85202
|South Mountain Community College
Admissions, Registration, and Records
7050 S. 24th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85042