2. Click the Drop a Class link under the Academics heading and Enrollment sub-heading.
3. Select the college and term in which you want to drop a class.
4. Click the Continue button.
5. Select the classes you want to drop by clicking the checkbox under the Select column.
6. Click the Drop Selected Classes button.
7. Verify that you successfully dropped from the class(es) you selected. Any errors will have a red X in the Status column.
8. After dropping a class(es), you may still have charges due, and dropping classes may affect your financial aid eligibility. Click on Payment Options, and then click on the Charges Due tab to see any tuition and fees you may owe.