I want to:

  • submit my transcript to Maricopa Community Colleges (jump to content below)
  • get my official or unofficial transcript from Maricopa Community Colleges (continue reading)
  • review the process for veterans

As of September 25, 2013, the Maricopa County Community Colleges provides students a single transcript report to better meet the needs of students efficiently.  Watch the video below to learn about the features of the single transcript report, then review the information below related to common transcript requests.

  1. Log into your Student Center using the Student Center tool button to make your request online.
  2. In the Academics section of your Student Center, click on the down arrow to the right of the box “Other Academic”.
  3. From the drop down menu that appears, select “Unofficial Transcript”.
  4. Click on the double arrow to the right.
  5. Select the "Unofficial Transcript" as the Report Type and click go.
  6. Print your unofficial transcript by using your browser's print options.
  7. Click Return to go back to View Unofficial Transcript.

Official Transcripts Sent To Maricopa County Community Colleges

If necessary, you can contact your former institution to request an official transcript be sent directly to the admissions and records office at your Maricopa Community college.  A fee may be required depending on your previous college/university’s policies.  A hand-carried transcript cannot be accepted for an official evaluation.  You should allow approximately 10 days before confirming with your college that the transcript(s) have been received.

To be awarded credit, each course must have a grade equivalent of “C” in the course, or a 2.0 on a 4.0 scale.  The credit must be in a college level course from an accredited school.

Once received, your college may require you to submit a formal request for the transcript(s) to be evaluated for prior credit.  A request form is usually provided for this purpose and it must be submitted to initiate the evaluation process.  Check with your college to confirm their specific process and required documentation. 

Colleges generally do not evaluate transcripts for prior credit until you have registered for classes.  However, you can provide your academic advisor with an unofficial copy of a prior transcript to assist in the advising process.