You can receive a single transcript report, which combines all of your Maricopa Community College credits into one document.
Follow these steps to access your single transcript report:
- Log in to your Online Student Center at My.maricopa.edu to process your request online.
- In the Academics section of your Online Student Center, click on the down arrow to the right of the box labeled Other Academic.
- From the drop down menu, select Unofficial Transcript.
- Click on the double arrow button to the right.
- Select Unofficial Transcript as the Report Type, and click Go.
- Print your unofficial transcript by using your browser's print options.
- Click the blue link that says Return to go back to the View of your Unofficial Transcript page in the Online Student Center.
Official Transcripts Sent to Maricopa County Community Colleges
If necessary, you can contact your former institution to request an official transcript(s) be sent directly to the Admissions and Records office at your Maricopa Community College. Your previous college/university may require a fee, depending on their policies. Hand-carried transcripts cannot be accepted for an official evaluation. You should allow approximately 10 days before confirming with your Maricopa Community College that the transcript(s) was received.
You must have a grade equivalent of “C” in the course(s), or a 2.0 on a 4.0 scale to be awarded credit for the course(s). The credit must be in a college level course(s) from an accredited school. When reviewing your transcript(s), your Maricopa Community college may require you to submit a formal request for the transcript(s) to be evaluated for prior credit. A request form is usually provided for this purpose and it must be submitted to initiate the evaluation process. Check with your college to confirm their specific process and required documentation.
Colleges generally do not evaluate a transcript(s) for prior credit until you have registered for classes. However, you can provide your academic advisor with an unofficial prior transcript(s) to assist in the advising process.