You must have your prior education verified in order to receive any federal financial aid from a Maricopa Community College.
Failure to provide proof of prior education will not prevent you from registering for classes. However, you will not be eligible to receive federal financial aid until this proof is provided.
Please Note: it may take 3-5 business days from the time your submission is received to process the verification.
Hand-carried transcripts will not be accepted.
- If you earned any college credit(s) in the past, request that your former institution send official transcripts directly to the college you plan to attend. This includes college, military, CLEP, AP, and DANTES credit. *Please Note: transcripts with non-passing grades may require an additional review process.
- All transcripts from non-regionally accredited colleges and universities can be submitted for the purpose of prior education verification. However, the courses from non-regionally accredited institutions cannot be transferred to the college or applied to the completion of a certificate, degree or program of study.
- If you graduated high school, contact your former high school(s) or state education records archives office to request all official transcripts be sent directly to the college you plan to attend.
- If you completed the General Educational Development (GED) test, request that the official state or agency that issued you the GED submit confirmation of successful GED completion to the college you plan to attend. *Please Note: Your GED completion record may have been archived by the state where you successfully completed your GED test. Click here for a listing of state contacts (PDF).
- If you have another legally recognized high school equivalent (such as home school completion), you must send a transcript of completion by U.S. Mail.
|Chandler-Gilbert Community College
Admissions and Records - Coyote Center
2626 East Pecos Road
Chandler, AZ 85225
|Paradise Valley Community College
Kranitz Student Center Welcome Center
18401 N. 32nd Street
Phoenix, AZ 85032
|Estrella Mountain Community College
Komatke Hall - Admissions and Registration
3000 North Dysart Road
Avondale, AZ 85392
Hannelly Center One Stop Enrollment Center
1202 W. Thomas Road
Phoenix, AZ 85013
|GateWay Community College
Admissions & Records - Integrated Education.
108 N. 40th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85034
|Rio Salado College
Rio Salado College Admissions & Records
2323 W. 14th Street
Tempe, AZ 85281
|Glendale Community College
6000 West Olive Avenue
Glendale, AZ 85302
|Scottsdale Community College
Records and Registration, SS136
9000 E. Chaparral Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85256
|Mesa Community College
Admissions and Records, KSC35
1833 West Southern Avenue
Mesa, AZ 85202
|South Mountain Community College
Admissions, Registration, and Records
7050 S. 24th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85042