Maricopa Community Colleges require students to submit a valid form of identification for authentication. This allows us to confirm a student's identity and prevent identity theft. Students can submit their identification in-person at any of our Admissions, Records, and Registration offices, or online.
Follow the steps below to submit your identification securely through our online eForms system.
1. Click on the button below to go to eForms. Login using your MEID and password.
2. Select your College or Skill Center from the drop-down menu.
3. Read through the list of acceptable forms of identification and then scroll down to the bottom of the page. Click here to view a complete list of acceptable IDs for identification authentication, as well as lawful presence and testing.
- Use a scanner or digital camera (such as a phone camera) to create a color file of your identification. Make sure the whole document is captured and clearly legible.
Note: Your form submission may be rejected if the image does not meet these requirements and you will be required to resubmit your identification.
4. Select the Choose File button to browse your files. Locate and select the image of your identification and then click the Upload File button.
Note: If you uploaded the wrong file, the /strong>Delete File button will be available for you to make any necessary changes.
5. Upload any additional files by repeating Step 4.
6. Once you have uploaded all your identification, click the Next button.
7. You will be directed to the Electronic Signature page. Read the disclosure/consent article before signing. Type your name into the provided fields and then click the Sign Electronically button.
Note: If you do not wish to sign electronically, click the "Opt Out and Print" link. This will require you to submit your form in-person.
8. You have successfully submitted your form. Please allow 3-5 business days for the form to be processed.