Our academic advisement team members are here to guide you in achieving your academic goals. By working with and maintaining contact with your academic advisors, you will be able to discuss situations and issues affecting your academic performance, including:
- Selecting degree pathways
- Exploring educational and life goals
- Choosing the appropriate classes and sequencing
- Evaluating university transfer options
- Identifying campus resources and services
- Learning to balance work and family commitments
Your academic advisor will listen and respond to you. We believe academic advisement is an on-going, intentional, and educational partnership dedicated to your success.
Academic advisement is available by in-person appointments, walk-in advising, phone, chat and email sessions. Services can vary by college, so check the link to your college to explore hours, delivery methods, advisement center locations, and the services available.