You have three easy ways to pay your tuition and fees:
- Online payments (and view bill) using your Student Center (below)
- Paying through the college cashier's office (below)
- Monthly payment plan (Nelnet Business Solutions)
Paying for college the convenient way!
You can check your class registration status, find out how much tuition you owe, when it’s due, check your financial aid and even pay for your classes all in the same convenient place using your online Student Center.
- Login to your online Student Center
- Scroll down to Finances
- Select Payment Options under Account Summary
- Use tabs at top of page to review summary, activity, charges due, payments, pending financial aid, make a payment
- Select Pay by Credit Card
- After being directed to the Touchnet Website follow the steps to make a credit card payment.
Cashiers provide students with several payment options and can answer any questions concerning tuition and fee charges, payments or refunds. Each Cashiers Office can take payments in person, on the telephone and by mail. Payments made by phone require a credit/debit card and mail requires payment by check/money order (NOTE: Paradise Valley Community College does not accept phone payments).
Tuition and fees are due at the time of registration or by the specified due date for the class. The $15.00 Registration Fee and any associated Class Fees must be paid by their respective due date.
For details on location, hours of operation, tuition and fee payment options, and mailing addresses, see the links for college cashiers offices on this page.