To contact your Financial Aid Office, use this number for all colleges: 855-622-2332 (toll free)
If you are completing the verification process for the 2012 – 2013 academic year:
- Click on the link to your college on the table shown.
- Click on the corresponding “forms” link available on the site.
If you are completing the verification process for the 2013 – 2014 academic year:
- Log in to your Student Center to determine required documents and other required actions to complete the verification process.
- Check your To Do List and Maricopa Student Email regularly for any additional reminders.
Beginning with the 2013-2014 financial aid year, Maricopa Community Colleges is pleased to offer you a seamless method for submitting all but a few of your required verification documents through the confidential Verification Management System (VMS).
- Each time you submit documentation to the VMS, make sure you include the approved cover sheet (from the forms below).
- Submit your documents by uploading them directly to the secure, web-based Verification Management System (VMS).
If necessary, you can also submit documents via:
- Fax (toll free) HOW TO FAX:
- When using a fax machine on campus, you must first dial "9" to access an outside line. Then you must dial the entire fax number including the "1" (9-1-888-237-5014).
- When using a fax machine off campus, you may not have to dial a "9" but you must dial the entire fax number including the "1" (1-888-237-5014).
Maricopa Community Colleges
Verification Forms Collection
PO Box 7050
Lawrence, KS 66044
Please note that the federal government requires that some verification documents be submitted in person to the financial aid office at your college.
In some instances, you may be asked to submit specific documents directly to your college. In that case, submit the identified documents in person to the financial aid office at your college.
- If you have documents that must be submitted to your college, both your To Do List and the VMS will indicate the applicable requirements.
- Examples of documents that you would submit to your college include, but are not limited to, the “Statement of Identity and Educational Purpose” and the “Homeless Independent Request Form”.
2013-2014 Academic Year Verification Forms