To contact your Financial Aid Office, use this number for all colleges: 855-622-2332 (toll free)
If you are completing the verification process for the 2014 – 2015 academic year:
- Log in to your Student Center to determine required documents and other required actions to complete the verification process.
- Check your To Do List and Maricopa Student Email regularly for any additional reminders.
Beginning with the 2014-2015 financial aid year, Maricopa Community Colleges is pleased to offer you a seamless method for submitting all but a few of your required verification documents through the confidential Maricopa Verification Processing Center.
- Each time you submit documentation to the MVPC, make sure you include the approved cover sheet (from the forms below).
- The verification worksheet, as well as any other identified documentation can be sent to the Maricopa Verification Processing Center in the following three ways:
Fax (toll free) HOW TO FAX:
When using a fax machine on campus, you must first dial "9" to access an outside line. Then you must dial the entire fax number including the "1" (9-1-480-219-4885).
When using a fax machine off campus, you may not have to dial a "9" but you must dial the entire fax number including the "1" (1-480-219-4885).
Maricopa Community Colleges
Attn: Maricopa Verification Processing Center (MVPC)
2411 W. 14th Street
Tempe, AZ 85281
Maricopa Verification Processing Center Drop Box:
Located at all Maricopa Student Services Centers (staple together or place in an envelope)
Please note: Incomplete and/or unidentified documents will not be processed. Do not skip any sections, submit all requested documents, and be sure to include the student’s ID number and name at the top of each page.
In some instances, you may be asked to submit specific documents directly to your college. In that case, submit the identified documents in person to the financial aid office at your college.
- If you have documents that must be submitted to your college, both your To Do List and the VMS will indicate the applicable requirements.
- Examples of documents that you would submit to your college include, but are not limited to, the “Statement of Identity and Educational Purpose” and the “Homeless Independent Request Form”.
2014-2015 Academic Year Verification Forms
Please note: These fillable forms allow you to complete the form online, print the form and submit it. Electronic signatures are not accepted. If you do not have Adobe Reader, you can download it here.
V1 Independent Verification Worksheet
V5 Dependent Verification Worksheet
V6 Dependent Verification Worksheet
V5 Independent Verification Worksheet
V6 Independent Verification Worksheet
Dependent Insufficient Resource Form
Independent Insufficient Resource Form