By signing up for a payment plan, you secure your seat in your class and can make smaller monthly payments toward your tuition rather than paying all up front. All payment plans require an immediate down payment. The earlier you sign up, the lower your required down payment!
It’s easy to sign up! Just follow the steps below.
Steps to Enroll in a Payment Plan
- Navigate to My.Maricopa.edu
- Disable your internet browser's pop-up blocker
- Click on the Student Center icon and log-in using your MEID and current password
- Scroll down to the Finances section of your Student Center and select the “My Payment Options/Manage My Payment Plan” link
- Select “Setup/Manage Payment Plan” to begin your payment plan enrollment
Cost to Participate
- $20 per semester nonrefundable enrollment fee (ACH & Credit Card)
- $ 30 returned payment fee if a payment is returned
Note: If the enrollment fee returns to your account for any reason, the payment agreement may be terminated.
Customer service representatives from Nelnet Campus Commerce are available by phone at (800) 609-8056 or by email (email@example.com). Customer service hours are shown below:
- Monday – Thursday, 7:30 am to 7:00 pm (Central Time)
- Friday, 7:30 am to 5:00 pm (Central Time)