IMPORTANT UPDATE! Money Network Refunds will be ending after December 31, 2018. You will receive additional information for selecting a new refund method. Stay tuned for more information!
The way Maricopa County Community College District (MCCCD) processes refunds is changing and you will need to take action. You previously selected the Maricopa One Card (prepaid Discover Card) offered by Money Network®. This program is ending.
Money Network® Refund Methods
Maricopa One Card
If you previously selected the Maricopa One Card (prepaid Discover Card) offered by Money Network®, please read this section carefully. The new processor will not continue the use of the Maricopa One Card.
- Beginning January 1, 2019, you will not be able to load funds on your Maricopa One Card.
- Please stop any direct deposits to your card by December 31, 2018
- Change any automatic payments using your card prior to February 1, 2019
- Cards will no longer be operational as of February 28, 2019 - you will need to spend or withdraw funds prior to February 28, 2019.
- Any funds over $1.00 on your card after February 28, 2019 will be sent to you as a check to the address associated with your card
- If you need to update your address with Money Network®, please call their customer service department at 800-822-4283. You can manage your card here.
Direct Deposit (ACH)
The new processor will support direct deposit. Instructions for enrolling in direct deposit will be made available at a later date. No Action is required at this time.
Please continue to keep your address updated on your student center. No Action is required at this time.
Note: We will post additional information for selecting a refund method with our new processor on this page.
The Maricopa Community Colleges are here to help you with this process. For more information, please visit your college’s Cashiers Office or call 480-731-8800.
MSRP General Description of Service:
Maricopa Student Refund Program (MSRP) is the process the Maricopa Community Colleges uses for refunding money to students. Money Network® is our partner who offers students electronic refunds. To receive your student refunds electronically, you may enroll with Money Network® using the link above. Refunds may include credit balances from financial aid, book advances, cash or check payments, payment plan payments, and scholarships.
Please Note: You must be eligible for a student refund. Also, student refunds for credit card payments will be processed back to the original credit card used.
To receive your student refunds electronically, you may enroll with Money Network® and select one of the following options:
- Direct deposit (ACH) - transfer to your bank account.
- The Maricopa ONE Card - a prepaid Discover® Card.
Paper checks are available for students who do not select an option above. Checks may take up to 7-10 days to receive and will be mailed to the address in your Online Student Center.
Please note: The $15 registration fee per semester is non-refundable and will not be refunded. In addition, payment plan participants who paid the $20 non-refundable enrollment fee will not be refunded. Depending upon the drop classes dates, you may be refunded any additional payments made above the $35.
To set up your account, you will need the following information:
- Your Student ID #
- Your Date of Birth
- Your Official Maricopa Student Email Address
Maricopa Community Colleges is here to help you with this process. For more information, stop by the Cashiers Office on campus, or call (480) 731-8800.