The Degree Progress Report is an online self-service tool found in your Online Student Center to assist you with educational planning, to track your degree progress in your current academic program, and to explore other degree program requirements.
There are a few things that must be in place to use the Degree Progress Report:
- You must be declared in the degree or certificate you intend to complete. Advisors or Admissions and Records can correct your degree intent
- All transfer courses must be officially transferred to the college in which you plan to earn your degree and entered into your record including transfer courses from other Maricopa Colleges
You can track your progress towards a degree or certificate online using the Degree Progress Report in your Online Student Center. The report will show you degree requirements, what classes are used in the degree, the choices you have to meet requirement, your GPA and what transfer credit has been applied to your degree.
What Can You Do With a Degree Progress Report?
- Review real-time progress of your current academic program
- Spend less time guessing which courses you need to take next by matching courses taken with degree requirements
- Create "What-if" scenarios to see how your coursework would apply to a different academic program, plan, or subplan
- Evaluate how transfer coursework will apply toward your degree requirements
- Examine how courses you have not taken can apply towards your current academic program
In addition, you can also run a "What-If" report to discover how certain classes will apply toward your current degree plan.
Questions Regarding Your Degree Progress Report
Questions regarding your Degree Progress Report may be directed to your academic advisor. Remember, the Degree Progress Report is considered unofficial, so please always consult with an academic advisor to verify completion of degree requirements and for assistance in selecting courses prior to registering for classes.