Advising Notes is a new feature in your Student Center which you and your academic advisor can use to communicate with each other. Your advisor can record notes about your advising appointments and send you attachments, and you can respond!
To access your Advising Notes, complete the following steps:
1. Sign-in to your Student Center using your MEID and current password.
2. Select “Advising Notes” from the drop-down menu located under your Academic History. Then click the >> button.
3. Any Advising Note left by an academic advisor that is visible to you will display on the screen. Click on the Note button next to the Advising Note you wish to view.
4. The details of the Advising Note will appear on the screen.
- You can update the note and leave a comment for your advisor(s) by click on the “Update Note” button.
- You can view attachments left for you by your advisor by clicking on the “View” button next to the attachment.
- You can also return to view all your Advising Notes by clicking on the “Return” button.
If you have questions about Advising Notes, talk to your academic advisor about this new feature. Don’t have an academic advisor? Contact your Academic Advising office to schedule an appointment.