Report a Problem

If you are having difficulty with a different area of the website(s), receive errors when you attempt to log-in to your student center, or any other technical issues, please use one of the following methods:

If you have holds on your student account or other questions about transcripts, fees, or prerequisites, contact your college's admissions, records, and registration officeacademic advisingcashier’s office, or other college-specific department.


If you are a student...

Please use the Report a Problem form.


If you are a staff member...

Please use the MyDot Content Update Request Form to alert staff to an error on the site or to request a content change. Note that you may be asked to to log in using your employee credentials to access the form. Your submission will be reviewed and, based on the nature of the request, you will receive a response notifying you of any changes made to the site.