Student Workers

Federal Work Study and part-time student opportunities are available to you. Through Federal Work Study programs, you must be enrolled at least ¾ time and be financial aid eligible. Undergraduate students with work-study jobs will work part-time on or off campus while enrolled. We may have opportunities for you through work study jobs or regular part-time positions at the various entities of the Maricopa County Community College District.


Request for Personnel Services (RPS)

State of Arizona Minimum Wage Announcement!  (pdf)