By signing up for a payment plan, you secure your seat in your class and can make smaller monthly payments toward your tuition rather than paying all up front. All payment plans require an immediate down payment. The earlier you sign up, the lower your required down payment!
It’s easy to sign up! Just follow the steps below.
Steps to Enroll in a Payment Plan
- Navigate to My.Maricopa.edu
- Click on the Student Center icon and log-in using your MEID and current password
- Scroll down to the Finances section of your Student Center and select the “My Payment Options/Manage My Payment Plan” link
- Select “Setup/Manage Payment Plan” to begin your payment plan enrollment or select the “Pay by checking/savings account” link to make a full payment using your bank account. Then follow the instructions and prompts provided to you by the system
Cost to Participate
- $20 per semester nonrefundable enrollment fee (ACH & Credit Card)
- $1 enrollment fee for an immediate full payment (Checking/Savings account)
- $ 30 returned payment fee if a payment is returned
- Automatic bank payment from a checking or savings account
- Credit/debit card
For changes to your financial information, please contact Nelnet Business Solutions (NBS) at (800) 609-8056 or access your plan through your Student Center.
Customer service representatives from NBS are available by phone at (800) 609-8056 or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Customer service hours are shown below:
- Monday – Thursday, 7:30 am to 7:00 pm (Central Time)
- Friday, 7:30 am to 5:00 pm (Central Time)