Tuition Due Dates
Tuition is due 35 days prior to the class start date or the same day you register if it is fewer than 35 days to the class start date. To check your due date go to your Online Student Center at My.maricopa.edu. Click ‘Account Inquiry’ under the ‘Finances’ section then click on the ‘Charges Due’ link.
You have four easy ways to pay your tuition and fees:
- Online payments (and view bill) using your Online Student Center
- Financial aid funds (pays automatically when awarded)
- Payment at the college cashier's office
- Monthly payment plan (administered by Nelnet Campus Commerce) using your Online Student Center
Using your Online Student Center, you can check your class registration status, find out how much tuition you owe, see when your tuition is due, check your financial aid, and pay for your classes all in one convenient place.
- Log in to your Online Student Center
- Scroll down to Finances
- Select Payment Options under Account Summary
- Select Pay by Credit Card or Pay by Checking/Savings
Financial Aid Funds
With your financial aid award funding, you can pay your tuition and fees. Learn more about financial aid options on the Financial Aid section of My.Maricopa.edu.
Student Financial Services
Student Financial Services provides students with several payment options and can answer any questions concerning tuition and fee charges, payments, or refunds. Student Financial Services accept payments in person, by telephone, or by mail. Payments made by telephone will require a credit/debit card, and for payments sent by mail will require a check or money order.
Tuition and fees are due at the time of registration or by the specified due date for the class. The $15 registration fee and any associated class fees must be paid by their respective due dates.
For details about locations, hours of operation, tuition, fee payment options, and mailing address, see the links for Student Financial Services on the right.
Monthly Payment Plan
What are the reasons you may want to choose a monthly payment plan?
- Convenient online enrollment and online payments
- Automatic Bank Payment (ACH) from checking, savings, or credit cards (Visa, MasterCared, American Express, or Discover)
- No interest
- Enrollment fee is $20 per college per semester
Please Note: If the enrollment fee is returned for any reason, the agreement will be terminated. There is a $30 fee for all returned payments.
Manage your existing payment plan through your Student Center by clicking on the "My Payment Options/Manage My Payment Plan" link.